Whose solution was it?  One round we had a contestant who used an unusual
compiler, and had a solution that didn't work in gcc.  Maybe this is that
one?

On Mar 8, 2010 7:02 AM, "Stephan09" <stephan.ribe...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello!

I was practicing with some old problems and tried to solve the Center
of Mass Problem of Round 1C - B in 2009.
I correctly understand the solution and the winning c++ codes. But
when I compile the winning codes on my pc and calculate the solutions
for the practice input, I allways get that the submitted solution is
incorrect.

Does anyone know how that can be? I didnt change any of the code. Is
it possible that, when using c++, the calculated values depend on the
processor in use?
Thus, is it possible that one has to write different c++ codes for
different processors?

Thanx a lot!
Stephan