*FYI*
*
In the "off season" this list was fully moderated, because spam posts were
outweighing actual posts.  Now that's just inconvenient.  I've turned on
"moderation for new users," which means that you're moderated unless you
posted something reasonable last time it was set to "moderation for new
users."  This means we most likely will get some spam -- last time it was
from spammers pretending to send mail from a couple of list regulars,
including me -- but we'll deal with that as it comes.

Bartholomew