Hi Stefan,

You can register for Code Jam via our website, g.co/codejam. Click
"register now" to complete the registration form (this option would
disappear if you are registered). Once your registration is complete, you
should get an email with the subject: "You have successfully registered for
Google Code Jam 2017." You would also see a "Registration Successful"
landing page after completing the form.

Recent emails to this group serve as general reminders to encourage folks
to register who haven't done so already.

Thanks,
Chelsea, on behalf of the Code Jam Team