On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:07 PM, taranpreetsinghchhabra <
taranpreetsinghchha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will different languages have different time limits? Like codechef allows
> 2x time for java/python solutions as compared to cpp. (which is fair as i
> believe)
The same TL applies to all languages. Speed should be considered when
making your language choice, such as in real life. However, for compiled
language, TL applies to the sum of the time it takes to compile and to run
them, so even if they are still faster, they are not getting the advantage
of not having to compile-as-they-run.

> And, the scoring system of visible and hidden tests will be file based or
> suvtask based? Will we get points for files passed in a subtask not
> completely accepted like Hackerrank?

Just subtask based.