Hello, in the problem bathroom stalls of the practice session I did 4 attempts.
All of them passed the visible test sets, but it appears that the first one has
a wrong answer in the hidden test, and the rest have a judgement skipped in the
hidden test. However, in the scoreboard it appears that all hidden and vissible
test were solved. Could anyone explain me why?