Hello,

I am trying to solve the interactive programming question: Number guessing.

I created the logic and tested it on my local IDLE. It is working fine.
I could not figure out how to test it with python testing tool.

As my program is in java. I supplied the command: python3 testing_tool.py java
Solution
i am using Macbook with java 8.

When I execute the above command, nothing happens on the terminal. there is no
output from my logic or from the testing tool.

Can you please tell me if i have executed the command in a right format?

Regards,
Akshit Bhatia