On Friday, 6 April 2018 22:33:40 UTC+3, Pablo Heiber  wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. There was indeed a bug causing this, but we thought
> we fixed it, and some users reporting similar issues confirmed it was fixed
> for them. Is this still happening if you see your submissions now after
> refreshing? Can you try an incognito window? If the problem persists, please
> let us know.

Hi. The issue indeed seems to be fixed now. When looking, I found another issue
though: when I sign in, my submissions are not shown until I reload the page.
When I sign out, my submissions disappear instantly.

Also, when signed out, the submissions page should display something like
"Please sign in to see your submissions" instead of pretending that I didn't
make any.