Hi,

We apologize but the tight schedule didn't allow us to run this.
Fortunately, the Qualification Round is long and the penalty won't impact
your advancement, so you can use as much time as you need from the round to
try out the system before or after actually solving enough problems to
advance. Keep in mind that for Hidden tests only your last submission for
each problem will count, so don't make that one a test.

Best,
Pablo