Hi,

> Hello, and thank you for your effort in revamping the Code Jam judge
> system! But is there any ETA for this feature? The lack of a judge system
> to practice on old problems is a really important downside of this new
> system...

Unfortunately, we can't provide a precise ETA, because making sure rounds
run smoothly and problems are perfect always has higher priority and we
drop whatever else if we need to do something about that, which can delay
new features. That being said, we are already working on it, so hopefully
it won't be much longer. There's going to be a practice session (a long
round with no scores) that you can also use in the mean time.

Best,
Pablo