Hi All,

I tried to solve the Rounding Error problem during the round but all tests
failed.

However, after some investigation later I found, that simple changing line #52
in my code

from
"double part = 1.0/n * 100;"
"double part = 100.0/n;"

is enough to pass all the tests!
Please see my code here: https://pastebin.com/2Dfx8Hdm.

In my opinion, if we don't need super accurate precision, result of these two
lines should be same enough to pass the tests (at least Test set 1, where
N<=25).

Maybe I am wrong or missing something here. Can anybody help me with
understanding the difference?