Hello everybody, I would like to share my solution with Python 3. Its
pretty long code, but it passes the three cases. I dont know about you, but
this problem was really challenging and took a lot of tries to get it right.
Basically first I check 2 pairs that Bits[x] == Bits[B-x] and
Bits[y]!=Bits[y]
Then I always check Bits[x] and Bits[y] to know in which case I am and then
the following 8 checks I use to check 4 bits in the right side and 4 in the
left side, and then I covert and save the last 8 bits I asked for, to the
case where Bits[x] == Bits[y] == 0
It also involves more cases, but that was the main idea. So here is my code
https://github.com/Ualabi/Google-Code-Jam-2020/blob/master/Qualification%20Round/4_ESab%20ATAd.py

I also did a program with the judge system emulated, just to check that my
solution was right. It can solve until 110 bits without reach the 150
queries limit
https://github.com/Ualabi/Google-Code-Jam-2020/blob/master/Qualification%20Round/Probes3.py

Finally, I would like to add that I didnt have to use "sys.stdout.flush()",
somehow it worked out without it, does anyone know why is it needed?