I'm pretty new to Google Data and I'm working on a Smalltalk client
for the spreadsheets service.  According to the spreadsheet docs I
should specify a GData-Version of 3.0 however if I specify this, atom
document produced by the spreadsheets list feed produces entries with
no worksheets feed link (the tables feed link is there though).  This
seems like a bug but I'm not sure how to report it.