Comment #7 on issue 552 by christia...@gmail.com: Refactor project layout to match Maven conventions
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=552

No, I don't mean have maven launch ant, I mean use the ant tasks provided by maven to pull in pom.xml metadata so the ant build can use it. Things like code locations, etc. Since we're defining them now in two places, it'd be nice to reduce the duplication - but it might make the ant build a little less obvious to those who aren't familiar with maven and the maven ant tasks.

In the Guava context, we're talking about a way to let Kevin B do his releases the same way he currently does.