how about posting your interceptor code so we can have a look at it?

On 11/16/2012 03:13 AM, transmeta01 wrote:
I have a method interceptor that has a number of dependencies (all guice managed objects), as explained in http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/AOP the use of requestInjection should have guice inject the dependencies auto-magically. But, when the interceptor is called, all the dependencies are null. In my case, all dependencies are in the default scope, so I doubt the problem to be a scoping issue. I did a google and a StackOverflow search, but no case seems to be such as mine...maybe is binding out of order issue...if such thing exist. Any recommendations on who to approach this problem?