Hello,

I have the following Provider class:

public class GuiceResourceProvider implements Provider<WebResource> {

    @Inject
    private Configuration configuration;
    @Inject
    private Environment environment;

    private String name;

    @Inject
    public GuiceResourceProvider(@Assisted("name") String name) {
        this.name = name;
    }

    @Override
    public WebResource get() {
        if (name == "default") {
            String connectionsDSResourceUrl = "http://localhost:"; +
this.configuration.getHttpConfiguration().getPort();
            Client connectionsDSHttpClient = new
JerseyClientBuilder().using(this.configuration.getHttpClientConfiguration()).using(this.environment).build();
            connectionsDSHttpClient.addFilter(new RequestIdClientFilter());
            return
connectionsDSHttpClient.resource(connectionsDSResourceUrl);
        } else if (name == "other"){
            return ..........
        }
    }

I need to pass both injected and assisted parameters when binding. The
injected parameters work as expected but i have a problem figuring out how
to additionally pass something by me. If i use a binding to an instance, i
loose the injected parameters. I tried to use AssistedInject as i do with
other types, but it comes down to injecting the factory in my Guice Module
which seems, of course, off!!!

Is this even possible?