No, I wasn't aware of JSR 365 (nor similar requests).

I don't have any plans (nor am I aware of any plans) to incorporate any of
the proposed features into Guice.

Guice has a very opinionated view on what it does: it's a lightweight
dependency injection framework... and that's it.  I don't believe
incorporating the CDI specs into Guice would be in the user's interest.
Guice offers a number of hooks that allow extensions to expand its surface
area, and enterprising individuals may be able to utilize those hooks.  The
core of Guice, however, is going to remain simple so that users can have a
reasonable mental model of how things work.

sam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/CAJEBNUcMXDmtc4ESsieJhEZkhsD7Yw6bEwafv9AVuTeCV7k7UA%40mail.gmail.com.