You probably want to use a Provider (which can take injected constructor
params) or a @Provides method (which can take injected method params) if you
want to have Guice-injected types as inputs to your module logic.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/9D3F60A8-811A-4A9F-B576-58AEF472AF37%40mpierce.org.