look at:

https://github.com/google/guice/wiki/AssistedInject

On 03.07.2017 15:59, Javier G. Visiedo wrote:
Hi,
I wonder if it is possible to mixed injected parameters with user passed parameters. Let me try to illustrate with an example in scala.

Imagine a class using a remote service. Let's say I would like to inject some configuration parameters for the service, such as the end point VIP and the service path. At the same time I want to be able to instantiate this object with some specific credentials.

// Config class in module
@Provides
@Singleton
def provideClientConf(injector: Injector): ClientConf = {
  // some code reading conf
 val vip = //read the vip
 val servPath = //read the path
 ClientConf(vip, servPath)
}

//The client class that injects the config
class Client @Inject(myConf: ClientConf, ClientID: String) = ???

Now, I would like to inject serviceVIP, and servicePath, but pass the ClientID

val myClient = new Client ("myClientID")

Is that possible in Guice?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-guice" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-guice+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:google-guice+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to google-guice@googlegroups.com <mailto:google-guice@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-guice.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/c5518015-961d-0031-7ea6-f175aae17b43%40gmx.ch.