I am having no end of problems trying to figure out how to get TypeLiteral
to resolve a type parameter.

I am creating a custom binder with method

    public <T> AnnotatedAuditLoggerBinder bind(Class<T> recordClass)

which wants to create a binding for AuditLogger<T> with T resolved to
recordClass.

I have a Provider<AuditLogger<T>> which I can construct for appropriate
Class<T>.

I cannot figure out how to get a suitably resolved TypeLiteral with which
to call getReturnType().

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/2487b74a-6da7-40de-88b9-f9ab8f64f764%40googlegroups.com.