Thanks, Luke.

I get it now.

I still get one shot, SLF4j.logger is an interface, and Logback.Logger
implements that interface.
So I am thinking if I can do

import slf4j.Logger;

class Student {
@Logger Logger logger;
}

and bind(slf4j.Logger.class).to(logback.Logger.class);
I can still do it, right?

The tricky part is to Provider all the necessary information in
constructor, right?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/ac48a307-c038-4452-a2a6-8ee759934fe2%40googlegroups.com.