Hi all,

I apologise if my question sounds silly or badly grounded.

I am working on a project which makes intense use of Google Guice and I've
seen several places where the class I am working with uses injected
providers, such as:

class WhatEver {
  @Inject
  WhatEver(Provider<A> providerOfA ...) { ... }

}

I do not understand how/what implements the provider as I do not see any
class around my module explicitly implementing the interface.

Provider<A>

I am pretty sure there is not any.

How does that work ? Are providers synthesised/generated ? If yes I would
like to see where this is done - so I can have a better idea about how the
whole thing works.

Thanks in advance,
Pietro.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/df1847bb-6125-434a-b00c-53614000aeb8%40googlegroups.com.