Hey guys,

So I'm actually just letting Guice Persist pull it straight out of
META-INF/persistence.xml file.

I'm wondering where I can either change the URL or set it explicitly, while
still using Guice Persist.

thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/5c35a644-645a-4419-85c3-9a3a159fc87d%40googlegroups.com.