Two approaches I know of:

Use constructor injection. This means make all your dependencies final and have
them passed to the constructor which is annotated with @Inject. The constructor
can be package visible only. It does not need to be public.
In your test you don't need to use DI any more, simply create all dependencies
in the setup and pass them to the constructor by calling the beloved "new"

Or you can use a library like jukito which will change the scope to singleton
just for the tests. It also helps you to setup mocks for your tests.

I personally prefer the constructor injection. Because having to many
dependencies is a code smell. And this is better visibly with constructor
injection.

Be aware that with both approaches I mentioned you only test your business
logic. You don't test if your guice modules configuers the injector in an
appropriate way for production.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/D85AE355-10FF-4348-AEE6-CFD6A25C9236%40gmx.ch.