You cannot change the configuration of an injector after it has been created.
What you can do is create a child injector which inherits all bindings from its
parent and can add extra bindings.

But I think the problem should be tackled by your bean container. Which one are
you using. Can you influence the order of bean binding. Why are you using a
bean container, would pojos be sufficient...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-guice/C5CC1288-82DB-4D9B-AE49-BF7C8FB8923E%40gmx.ch.