Hi,

I am investigating, what the efforts would be to migrate an existing
application from
Spring Beans to Guice. One of the problems, that I am facing is this:

In Spring Beans, there are two special interfaces, called BeanFactoryAware,
and BeanNameAware.

The first one is used to a) semi-inject the BeanFactory (the Spring Beans
equivalent of the Injector), but also to b) provide a point, where the Bean
can initialize itself, because it can now assume, that the injected values
are present.

The second one injects the value of the @Named annotation.

Now, I could replace these, but it would take considerable efforts, and
require a significant amount of testing. So, the question:

Is there any chance to have something similar with Guice?

Thanks,

Jochen