IMHO for the next release it should be variant 3: no profiles:

    guice-5.0.2.jar -> with ASM shaded (or jarjar'd)
    guice-5.0.2-shaded.jar -> with ASM and Guava shaded

Note the build already produces a jar that has nothing shaded:

    guice-5.0.2-classes.jar

(see https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/google/inject/guice/5.0.1)