I want to utilize unit test to verify whether there is a dependency is
missing or not. However, I do not want to create the injector instance
because some of stage is not testable during the test or building time.

I searched for this in the Guice FAQ and user guide, but did not figure out
a solution yet, so appreciate for any information regarding this.