I have a question relevant to this post:

http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=78451&useful=1&show_useful=1

I am trying to use cURL to grab RSS feeds for the discussion pages at
Google Finance, e.g. this page:

http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.704586/feed/rss_v2_0_topics.xml

The authentication request seems to work fine and I get a long auth
code in response. But then if I try the command

curl --header "Authorization: GoogleLogin auth=DQAA..." "http://
finance.google.com/group/google.finance.704586/feed/
rss_v2_0_topics.xml"

I get a response that my client does not have permission to get that
URL. How do I get the correct authorization code for this?

Cheers,
Gabriel