I was trying to figure out how to find the url of a markers icon. I had
been using a private property before, but realized my error and now I'm
curious if there is an accessor I should be using. In the meantime, I
have been using this, which relies on prototypejs:

google.maps.Marker.prototype.getIconUrl = function(){
var strs = $H(this.getIcon()).find(String);
re = /\.png|\.gif|\.jpg/;
for(var i=0;i<strs.length;i++){
if(re.match(strs[i])){
return strs[i];
}
}
}

I'm sure there is a much better implementation, but I'm hoping this is
a temp solution.

Any help is appreciated.