Hi all,

in an application i'm actually working on we're using a fixed version of
Maps Javascript API, version v3.29, already marked as frozen and soon
becoming unavailable.

We're planning to remove this fixed version in favor of the currently
stable one, we've already tested the application successfully with the
experimental version v3.31, that i know will become stable in the next
days, maybe a week.

Can someone tell me when v3.31 will be released as stable? There is a
date/time already planned for the version rollover?

Thank you in advance for any response.

AB