Hello,

I'm getting a 500 internal server error when connecting to the Picasa
API. I'm using Zend_Gdata_Photos library and Zend_Gdata_ClientLogin.
My delete code in PHP is:

public function delete_photo($args) {
                $photoQuery = new Zend_Gdata_Photos_PhotoQuery;
                $photoQuery->setUser($args['userid']);
                $photoQuery->setAlbumId($args['albumid']);
                $photoQuery->setPhotoId($args['photoid']);
                $photoQuery->setType('entry');
                $entry = $this->picasa->getPhotoEntry($photoQuery);
                try {
                  $result = $entry->delete();
                } catch (Exception $e) {
                  echo "Error: " . $e;
                }
                echo "Result: ".$result;
                exit();
                return $xml;
        }

I also get the same error when opening my Picasa web albums account in
the browser... I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or the
Picasa service is down?