Same issue here:
- Videos uploaded without a target album hang forever in processing.
- Videos uploaded to an album get immediately rejected with "unknown error".
We are aware that Google has given up on Picassa. But as soon as there is
no Google Photos API, please make sure that the basic features like
uploading photos/videos still work.

Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016 21:29:12 UTC+2 schrieb Notch Lee:
> i have the problem, that my videos aren't processed
> Am Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016 18:38:16 UTC+2 schrieb sujit singh:
>> Hi,
>> I am not able to post any video using Picasa Web Album API. I am using
>> .net library. Photos are currently getting posted, but videos are failing,
>> has Picasa (google Photos) disable video post via API?
>> Thanks
>> Sujit

"Google Picasa Web Albums API" group.
To post to this group, send email to