Thanks for the ansswer, let me clerify what I did.
* I've created a new album in Google Photos with one photo
* I've shared the album with UserB using share dialog
* I've used the url https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/api/user/default
to find the album feed URL
* I've open the album feed url which looks like
and I see the one photo.
* I open the like I got in the mail of the album and add another photo
* I'm refreshing the album feed but I only get one photo
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 8:48:48 AM UTC+3, Greg Piper wrote:
> I think you may need to specify a username to see all their photos (that
> are public). Using "default" should only show the users' photos who is
> logged in.
> Here is an example:
> Maybe I've misunderstood? You didn't specify any album for that feed to
> On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:05:36 AM UTC-7, Ido Ran wrote:
>> I've notice that when userA create an album with 1 photo in it and then
>> share the album with userB then userB add another photo when userA access
>> the PicasaWebAPI Feed API of that album it see only 1 entry of the photo
>> userA added but not the photo userB added.
>> Is that by design?
>> I've found the album feed URL using `
>> <https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/api/user/default> with userA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Google Picasa Web Albums API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-picasa-data-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.