Hi Vic,

https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?scope=https://www.google.com/m8/feeds&client_id=400078234114.apps.googleusercontent.com&redirect_uri=http://localhost&response_type=code

> Your scope is still incorrect.  Do you see where it says scope= in that
> URL?  Replace the https://www.google.com/m8/feeds with
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds.

Okay. I 've replaced

>> My browser said  that "no connection with http://localhost";.
>>
> In order to retrieve the token out of the user's browser session, you must
> fire up a web server on localhost, and receive the request from the browser
> containing the token.  The web server you fire up will store the token, for
> use by your application.

Okay I have installed IIS on my WinXP machine.
I made simple index.html with "Hello" as http://localhost
Localhost works now.

When I click on
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?scope=https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds&client_id=400078234114.apps.googleusercontent.com&redirect_uri=http://localhost&response_type=code

I see my page on
http://localhost/?code=4/Dnw42qf7YNOHDfCTwp8QPiH1YF79

I don't see the token inside of page source or elsewhere

And.. Why I need my local WEB server.
I expected to send a request to Google spreadsheet
and to receive a response.
I don't understand.

Vic, it seems you work for Google.
Is it really possible to explain working with Google spreadsheets
with more details and with small examples?

And how about other questions from my previous messages?

Thanks.