Hi,

I'd like to do the following on my web page / app:

1) Click "Import" button on my web page which will cause one part of my
page to embed Google Drive, so user can select desired sheet. When selected
Google Sheet should be embedded into my page.

2) Then select specific column and it's data and click "Next" which will
import those data into my system

3) Do step 2 multiple times for multiple columns

4) In the end when user made selection of columns and it's data, process is
finished and I can manipulate those data how I want.

Main question here is - is it possible to embed Google Drive / Sheets into
our own Web page / app and if yes how?

If not, is the only way to use API to fetch all the data and then do
everything on "our side"?

Web app would be Java app, but that doesn't matter too much..

Thanks,
Vanja