Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a mapping system for a robotics competition to
help assign teams to tournaments but i keep running into an error and don't
know how to solve it.

Service invoked too many times in a short time: exec qps. Try
Utilities.sleep(1000) between calls. (line 0).

I have tried adding the sleep but this does nothing and I am unsure what to
do next. If you know of anything i can do please let me know. I have around
700 teams and 30 tournaments and I am willing to try other methods as well.

Thanks