I can create a spreadsheet using Service account but I cannot see that in
my organisation's drive. Need help ASAP

--
clubspark.com <http://www.clubspark.com/>
Floor 2, 41 - 47 Hartfield Road,

*Making people more active through technology;

contributing to a healthier planet*

This email and any attachments to it
are confidential, may be privileged and are intended solely for the use of
the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not copy, print, store or forward this email or any
attachments, but please notify the sender immediately and then permanently
delete them. Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
Sportlabs Technology Limited accept no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.>
Sportlabs Technology Ltd. Registered
in England & Wales.
Company registration number: 7981720