Strange issue.
Have a service account. Can create a sheet via API, can write data to it,
can get data from API. BUT no sheet is visible from sheets.google.com.
If I manually open the sheet using its ID. I get a 'Request Permission'
dialog. Clicking it leads to a "could not deliver email" in my gmail.com
account . The email is addressed to my service account email.
So it seems the service account is creating sheets 'separately' somewhere ?
Help please!