I'm interested in consuming the spreadhseet api (and drive api) via gRPC.
I'm looking to access this through Clojure code. I'm looking for the the
api protobuf definitions and have not been successful in finding them.
Is the spreadsheet api available to access via gRPC? If so where can I find
documentation on it?

The java api for the same is well documented and readily available. However
I'm looking to see if I can directly use the api from Clojure.