Hi all,

Related to this issue, I discovered that you can restore the original
behaviour by setting the share link to "Anyone with the link can view" as
shown below.

After the link is made public, the CSV (and other export types) are
publicly accessible again. Is it intentional that these two settings
compete?

Kind regards,

Bert Peters