0
<https://webapps.stackexchange.com/posts/158121/timeline>

I'm trying to create a budget calculator in google sheets. And I'm facing a
problem. I want to calculate the average amount I've spent daily until
today.

suppose, today is 16 July 2021 and I want to find the average amount I've
spent daily until today (till 15 July from the 1st of the month). entries
from 16 July onwards shall be 0 as those are future dates and I haven't
spent on those dates.

I want to calculate the average spending only till 15 July and not greater
than that.

how to do it? pls, help.

link to sample data
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wcYds_jiFA4Z44OORoO7KowBuBGo1_39UG1OcFgwlNw/edit?usp=sharing>