I am having trouble finding out the issue that I have in this formula here.
I do 100 percent believe there might be a glitch because the formula works
for the first 4 columns then it just stops working. I have run down what it
could be, here is the formula I have down.

=round(product(divide(SUMPRODUCT(DATA!$N:$N = $A2,DATA!BC:BC > C$1,
ISNUMBER(DATA!BC:BC)), $B2),100),1)

This is what is put into cell C2, it is the first time I use the formula.
Then when I repeat the formula into the G2 it stops working, there is no
difference

=round(product(divide(SUMPRODUCT(DATA!$N:$N = $A2,DATA!BG:BG > G$1,
ISNUMBER(DATA!BG:BG)), $B2),100),1)

The only difference there is the BC is now BG which is what I want, but it
is now registering as a DIV/0
It continues to stop working for the next 15 columns and all the rows
beneath it. I will attach a screenshot. I don't know why it is not working

I have stripped the formula into sections like only looking at the
SUMPRODUCT at the BC and it works but once it goes to BG it stops once
again.

If you need any more information let me know! I need help! I appreciate this

P.C. This is my first forum post so I don't know if this is enough
information