Hi,
I am trying to fetch data from spreadsheet using API, I have shared file
with "Any one with Link". It works fine with other spreadsheets but does
not work with xlsx format spreadsheet.
It throws 400 error with message of failed precondition.
I am Trying to fetch data from this
sheet:-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gmts8EeBFMzkDStutlpO6NusF6h9es_i/edit#gid=1349111614

This messag :- "Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
This operation is not supported for this document [400]
Errors [
    Message[This operation is not supported for this document] Location[ -
] Reason[failedPrecondition] Domain[global]
]
"
sharing image of code snippet[image: snippet.png]e

Thanks