I’m working with data in Google Sheets. I have a list of information
containing grades that are numerical on a scale of 0-100, as well as letter
grades (A+, A, A-, etc.)

I need to get all this information in one clear format in my Google Sheets
Sample.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gddNvP2mnW9Fckk4p2u03R1LZucD1uIux0IeF9lLGIU/edit?usp=sharing>

   - All numerical scores from 90-100=A, 80=89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, <60=F.
   - I also need to get rid of the A+ or A-, etc. designations and just
   have solid A, B, C, D, F letter grades.
   - This will eliminate the numerical scores and the A+,A-, etc.
   designations because they will be condensed into chunked, straight letter
   grade categories.

Can someone help me fix this? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! I need
every cell in the spreadsheet to convert, and creating filters and sorting
to do manually is NOT an option with the amount of data I have to do this
with!

Thanks in advance!

*Here's the Apps Script Code I created for the sample data I'm working
with:*

function scoreToGrade(range) {

    if (range >= 90) {

        return "A";