I have the same question. The Google help on this point is vague on what happens when you contribute a better translation. What changes as a result of someone`s effort to fix the translation? If you are like me, after fixing one or two of them and not seeing any result, why would you bother to fix others. If Google was really smart, a fixed translation would contribute to the global translation algorithium and ensure that clicking on that page by any user in the future would show the fixed translation rather than the original. They would also take steps to confirm with the translator how their translation will be used.
On Jun 19, 1:18 am, johannesbruening wrote: > Being on a Danish tram webpage, translated into German, I try to > correct the given translation in good German, but no correction so > ever has been accepted!! > What I am doing wrong?? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.
