My browser displays Chinese characters correctly for most sites, but
for the first of the two you link below, it displayed only the
following graphics:

�m���q���I�Ÿ���U�n�׭q��

�׭q����G
�...@�b         
��������C�Q���~�����m���q���I�Ÿ���U�n�A�����w�O�G�Q�~�Aų���ѳB�z�覡
�ΨϥβߺD���ҧ��ܡA���]���ڻݭn�A�S�[�H�׭q�C

What font is being used on that page?

(the second link displays normally)

On Jun 18, 5:33 am, Smith John wrote:
> The quotation marks in traditional Chinese are 「 and 」. The English
> style quotation marks "" are NOT found in traditional Chinese. Yet,
> when translating from simplified Chinese to traditional Chinese,
> quotation marks are not translated. I hope this will be corrected
> soon.
>
> Please consult the following two pages for punctuation marks in
> traditional Chinese:
>
> http://www.edu.tw/files/site_content/m0001/hau/haushou.htm#suohttp://www.nsc.gov.tw/sd/wanted57.htm

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to