thanks for your feedback, H.

could you describe a little more about how you are using the old and
new Translate?
the 'detect language' option is still there and it should detect
language as usual, which aspect of the change made it inconvenient?


Regards,
Xi

On Sep 2, 9:28 am, harley wrote:
> I use GT to translate remarks into English by European players in
> games.  I need the "Detect Language" to work well and to be my default
> until I find out what language I am seeing.  The new version sucks in
> this regard.  It takes so long to set up the screen I sometimes miss
> the next game move.
>    Can I get the old format version back?
> H.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to