quality is team's first priority.
currently there is no 'contribute a better translation' link on the
product, we are bringing it back soon.

thanks a lot for your great support.
Xi

On Sep 2, 12:11 pm, mfh wrote:
> Hi.
> I am a professional translator and I often use Google translate to
> check my works. It helps me so much in case of understanding the
> general idea, but to my regret, Google still has a long way to go to
> be used as a translation machine. So as a linguist and translator I
> thought I can help Google to improve its task. I am really interested
> to cooperate with Google, but I wonder how.
> Could you advise me?
>
> mfh

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to