Hi Josh,

STUPID ME!!! I had the source language as English and wanted to type
in Arabic. When I switched the source to Arabic, BING GO!

Thanks, Josh and Merry Christmas.

BJG

On Dec 15, 5:31 pm, Josh (Google Employee) wrote:
> Hi BJG,
>
> Which language do you have selected as your source language?  The
> virtual keyboard is only available for some languages.
>
> Best,
> Josh Estelle
> Senior Software Engineer
> Google Translate
>
> On Dec 15, 4:52 am, BJG wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi!
>
> >  THE SMALL KEYBOARD ICON THAT SHOULD BE IN THE CORNER OF MY TEXT INPUT
> > BOX DOES NOT APPEAR-IT DOES NOT LOAD.
>
> > I HAVE REBOOTED, CLEAN MY CACHE, SIGNED IN AND OUT, BUT THE ICON IS
> > NOT THERE. THE TRANSLATOR WORKS PERFECTLY OTHERWISE.
>
> > HOW CAN I RECEIVE THE NEW ICON THAT SHOULD HAVE LOADED WITH THE TEXT
> > BOX? WHERE IS IT? WHY DOES IT NOT APPEAR?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > BJG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.

Reply via email to