Thanks Cake. I think those are great suggestions for John. If you've logged into your Google Account, it's easier for Google to know you're you and remember your language selections. Also, if you visit http://www.google.com/, and it's not in English, there is probably a link at the bottom for "Google.com in English"
Hope that helps. Best, Josh Estelle Senior Software Engineer Google Translate On Jan 9, 1:28 pm, Cake Hebenstreit wrote: > Are you logged into your Google Account when making your Google > Searches? > Have you tried going to your Search Settings and making sure that > English is the only selected language? > I don't know if that will solve your problem. But you can try it out. > > :D > > On Jan 1, 10:07 pm, John Burns wrote: > > > > > > > > > Google techies (or Bill Gates, if he is around): My computer is in > > Thailand, but I do not read Thai, yet Google ALWAYS defaults to Thai > > so I must repeat the process of translating to English. Then, in the > > middle of a search, it will default to Thai and I must start all over > > again or go to the Translate link on my Google Toolbar for a quick > > (and temporary) fix. I want All English, ALL the time or I will use > > another search engine. Please advise, or go to hell! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-translate-general?hl=en.
